You'll find all the details on the back of our promotional pouches of Maltesers. For more information please read our detailed terms and conditions:
Full online terms and conditions for the prize draw
- Promotion open to UK residents aged 16 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion featuring on the following specially marked packs: Maltesers Standard Bag 37g, Maltesers Big Bag 58g, Maltesers Treat Bag 88g, Maltesers Pouch 121g, Maltesers More to Share 230g ("Promotional Packs").
To enter, purchase any Promotional Pack and register the promotional code printed on the inside of that pack (the "Promotional Code") at www.maltesers.co.uk (the "Website").
- Promotional Codes should be registered on-line between 00.000.01 on 24.03.14 and 23.59.59 on 18.05.14 (the "Promotional Period"). Promotional Codes can be registered on the Website prior to the start of the Promotional Period but will be held by the Promoter and only checked to see if they are winning Promotional Codes on or after 24.03.14. Any entries submitted after 18.05.14 or by any other means (e.g. post) will be rejected.
- One entry per Promotional Code will be accepted. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries generated by a computer will be accepted.
No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents only: For a free entry application, send your name, age and address on a plain piece of paper to Maltesers promotion NI Free Entry, Linney Design, Adamsway, Mansfield, Nottingham NG18 4FW. We will send you a Promotional Code in the post, which can then be registered on the Website in accordance with Condition 4 above. Only one free entry application per NI resident per day and per envelope. No purchase necessary applications must be received by no later than 07.05.2014.
- On submitting a Promotional Code during the Promotional Period, an entrant will be notified immediately on-line confirming whether or not they have won a prize. Entrants registering a Promotional Code prior to the start of the Promotional Period will be notified by email if they have won a prize on or after 24.03.14. Winners will then be required to complete their address details to which their prize should be sent.
- There are a total of 4,028 prizes to be won, consisting of 3 pairs of VIP tickets to the 2014 Britain's Got Talent Final and 25 pairs of VIP tickets to a Semi-Final, 3,000 Maltesers sharing bowls and 1,000 vouchers for a free 121g Maltesers Pouch. Pairs of Britain's Got Talent tickets include fast-track admittance to the venue, non-restricted view seats, a dedicated chaperon for the night and pre and post-show hospitality. Each prize of a pair of Britain's Got Talent tickets will also include standard train travel to and from the venue and overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel sharing a twin room. Entrants aged 16 or 17 who win a pair of Britain's Got Talent tickets must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian when taking their prize.
- Prizes will be allocated randomly to winning Promotional Codes at the Promoter's discretion.
- Winners of Britain's Got Talent tickets will receive a prize information pack, confirming the date and location of the show which they will be attending within 28 days of submitting the address details on-line following notification as a prize winner. Further information regarding timings and access will be provided to ticket winners approximately 36 hours prior to the date of the show they will be attending. Winners will not receive physical tickets but will be added to the guest list at the venue on the allocated date. Winners of either Maltesers sharing bowls or vouchers for a free 121g Maltesers Pouch will receive their prize within the same 28-day period. Any inaccuracy in the name and address details provided by the winner could delay or prevent delivery of a prize and the Promoter cannot be liable for such delay or non-delivery. In the event that the winner has not confirmed their address within 14 days of notification as a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw that winner's right to their prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for online entries which are corrupted, misdirected or are not received by the Promoter for any technical, delivery or other reason whatsoever. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to reject winning claims that supply incomplete or incorrect information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or amend this promotion if any circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable, with no liability to entrants or third parties, but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to claimants to avoid consumer disappointment. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the failure of a third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event that any of the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- Winners may be required to take part in future publicity without recompense.
- Winners' details (names and counties only) will be available for 4 weeks only by sending an SAE to Maltesers/Britain's Got Talent Winners, Linney Design, Adamsway, Mansfield, Nottingham, NG18 4FW after 05.06.2014.
- Britain's Got Talent is not sponsoring or endorsing the promotion, nor is it responsible for the promotion's administration.
- Fremantle Media Limited, Syco Entertainment or ITV and their associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- By registering a Promotional Code on the Website, a participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with it.
Promoter: Mars Chocolate UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough SL1 4LG
Britain's Got Talent is a registered trademark of FremantleMedia Limited and Simco Limited. Licensed by FremantleMedia Enterprises.